31.10.11

busy week -_-

hello world!


i wanna tell you about my week ago .
last week, i didn't go back to my house at Kelapa Gading,
because i had to study for my mid term exam .


i really felt bored , really miss my boyfriend :(
really miss home :(


but finally i could finished my 1st semester mid exam :):)
and now i'm at my home . yiheeyyyy :D:D


last week on Sunday, Oct 23, 2011,
I joined the open house for PresUniv 2012
the day before , I prepared my almamater blazer .
and I made a mistake when I was trying to open the 'kantong'
the result is my 'kantong' is -______________-


I don't want to think too much about it .
oyaa , last Saturday, Oct 29, 2011 , Wisnu's cousin had married .
And I joined the reception :)
I wanna share the photos here but Wisnu hasn't upload it . so sorry yaa , just wait :)


and yesterday ,
I went to Linds cafe with my best friend , Stella and Ivan , w/ Wisnu also .
we had already bought the voucher for all you can eat ice cream ,
and guess how many scoops of ice cream did I eat?
I eat 12 scoops of ice cream :):)
after that, we went back to Stella's house, played card there, and took photos .


here are some of photos yesterday ...



from left to right ... wisnu agii njee ivan


i really enjoy the time when I was with them .
see you soon next month yaaa :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like those photos ! wants to take pictures again with you guys ! :D

agiigaby said...

me too, cai :) just wait . i am sure it will happen again :)